Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The "Spongebob Yellow" Cast

So this is my baby in a cast. I'm so upset that my 2 year old has broken his leg already. On top of that, I feel so very, very responsible. I watched as D climbed out of his crib and teetered on the edge of the rail. If I hadn't called his name and broken his concentration, he may never have fallen and broken his leg. Now he is in a big boy bed and doing fine. I just keep kicking myself for not taking him out of the crib the first time he got out. This could have been prevented, and that's why I blame myself. He's my baby! I may have to go to the doctor after his cast is off, because my back is now completely destroyed. You would think he would sit nicely knowing he can't walk, but all that means is that me and J are now his legs. The doctor said D would be able to walk on the cast, but we shall see. It does look quite awkward to walk in with it being bent at the knee.

1 comment: