Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coffee...

"The blood is the life!". That's how I feel about coffee. If coffee was never invented I would drink tea. If tea was never invented I would not survive this life. Its funny when you think about just how addicting caffeine is. I wake up and my first thought is "make...coffee". Someone once told me the true definition of an alcoholic is when you need an drink first thing in the morning. That I will never understand, but is a caffeine addiction that far off? Yes alcohol is far far worse for you, and coffee in normal amounts doesn't hurt, but if you need something to make you function normally it can't be good for you. I smoked cigarettes till I was 26 and didn't realize how much they limited what I was able to do. Now I wish I never started, but it is what it is.

(FYI, I'm writing this while drinking coffee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment